Sunday 20 November 2011

winners!!!

hi ladies! I am really in a rush as we are going to see a Mickey Mouse show in theatre and the girls are too excited!
Demetra was sick in the last day but we cannot miss this event since they have been thinking about it for months.

Anyway I hope you would excuse me if I didn't take photos of my two little "miss random" but we are really in a rush as I said.

So here we have the 4 lucky winners among those that bought during the iDSD sales, I won't put their full name for privacy reasons, but they'll have mail with the links from me today!

so the 4 winners are:

SHARON
NATALIA
PATTI
TERRI

then here we have the two lucky winners that were picked from those that left a message in the post:

KRYSTY and ABEILLE

please write me an email at info@prissdesigns.it and I will send you the coupon!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, yes, this is great news! Thank you Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh!! Trop contente!! Merciii ma belle Laura!! :-) Passe une belle journée!!

    ReplyDelete