Thursday 15 November 2012

Feel the Chill with Winter Fairies, NOW available in my Scrapbookgraphics store!

While it is still quite hot where I am from, I have been dreaming of those cool days. I know in the states, this time of year means that Winter is just around the corner. What better to get you in the mood for the holidays, than a collection that reminds you of the chill in the air? 

Take a look at my Winter Fairies collection, now available in my Scrapbookgraphics store(This collection was previously released with the exact same title in another shop, please check your files to avoid doubles.)

Here is the kit that started it all....



I also have some awesome add ons to match...









For those layouts that you need to get done but are short on time, there is a coordinating quick page set...



If you love the whole collection, why not save some time and grab the bundle! (Bundle does not include the quick pages)




Thanks so much for looking!!

4 comments:

  1. what a beautifull kit !
    thank you and congratulations :)
    NathL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this kit; I seem to remember ordering it awhile back; so I need to search my files before I order again. but I defintely gotta have!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wondering do you have a newsletter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes! I do! and I always give exclusive gifts to my newsletter girls, so if you want to join please write me a message to the add "info@prissdesigns.it" with the subject "subscribe"
    join the fun!

    ReplyDelete